We are delighted to invite you to join us for the 4th Saint Petersburg Forum of Arrhythmology taking place as part of the 5th Saint Petersburg Medical Innovation Forum on May 18–21, 2022..
This year’s Forum will be held as part of the Programme of the World-Class Research Centre for Personalized Medicine.
The Forum will spotlight hot issues in clinical arrhythmology and basic electrophysiology of the heart and discuss new treatment approaches for heart rhythm and conduction disorders.
Clinical and interventional arrhythmology:
- New methods to diagnose arrhythmias;
- Sudden cardiac death;
- Heart failure and arrhythmias;
- Drug therapy in arrhythmology;
- Arrhythmia mapping and catheter ablation;
- Implantable antiarrhythmic devices;
- Pediatric cardiology and arrhythmology, hereditary disorders;
- Geriatric arrhythmology;
- Antithrombotic therapy and stroke prevention;
- Sports cardiology and arrhythmology.
Fundamental and translational arrhythmology:
- Neurocardiology and neuromodulation;
- Imaging in arrhythmology;
- Clinical and translational studies in arrhythmology;
- Genetic aspects of arrhythmias;
- Molecular and cellular arrhythmology;
- Mathematical modeling in arrhythmology;
- Digital Health: digital medicine and artificial intelligence.
- Official languages
Official languages — Russian, English. Simultaneous interpretation will be provided during plenary and breakout sessions.
The exhibition of medical equipment and pharmaceuticals will be organized during the Forum. Several satellite symposia will be held.
This event is free, but pre-registration is required. There is no registration fee.
Venue: Almazov National Medical Research Centre, 2 Akkuratova street, St. Petersburg.