The scientific programme of the 6th Saint Petersburg Medical Innovation Forum includes lectures, plenary sessions, scientific symposia, workshops, clinical case discussions, e-posters, training sessions for practitioners.
The Final Programme will be posted on the website one month prior to the Forum.
- AI in medicine
- Personalized medicine
- Infections in the 21st century: challenges and opportunities
- Innovations in medicine: medication approaches
- Innovations in medicine: instruments and devices
- Development and registration of innovative products in the Eurasian Economic Union
- Improving cardiology care
- Topical issues of endocrinology
- Topical issues of experimental medicine
- Cardiac arrhythmias: from fundamentals to interventional treatment
- Drug therapy for cardiovascular disease
- New medical technologies
- Challenging issues of oncohematology
- Genetics of polygenic diseases
- Topical issues of neurology and neurosurgery
- Public health and healthcare management
- Traditional and innovative teaching technologies for medical imaging
- Medical education innovations
- The future is today: science is changing the world!
- Modern technologies for women’s health – obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive medicine
- Orphan diseases
- Almazov Youth Medical Forum 2023
This Forum will feature daily workshops and lectures by leading experts in all areas, best research paper award for medical students, residents and young scientists, special session of the Translational Medicine Cluster.
Read more →