The scientific programme of the 5th Saint Petersburg Medical Innovation Forum includes lectures, plenary sessions, scientific symposia, workshops, clinical case discussions, e-posters, training sessions for practitioners.
The Final Programme will be posted on the website one month prior to the Forum.
- Personalized medicine
- Improving cardiology care
- Topical issues of endocrinology
- Topical issues of experimental medicine
- Drug therapy for cardiovascular disease
- New medical technologies
- Challenging issues of oncohematology
- Topical issues of neurology and neurosurgery
- Public health and healthcare management
- Traditional and innovative teaching technologies for medical imaging
- Medical education innovations
- The future is today: science is changing the world!
- Modern technologies for women’s health – obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive medicine
- Orphan diseases
- 4th Saint Petersburg Forum of Arrhythmology
This Forum will spotlight hot issues in clinical arrhythmology and basic electrophysiology of the heart and discuss new treatment approaches for heart rhythm and conduction disorders.
Read more →
- Almazov Youth Medical Forum 2022
This Forum will feature daily workshops and lectures by leading experts in all areas, best research paper award for medical students, residents and young scientists, special session of the Translational Medicine Cluster.
Read more →